As season is moving along at full steam here is a list of reminders so we can all be prepared for our Championship meets.
1) Finalized Qualifying scores for State Championships:
Level 5 Division 1 = 51.00
Level 5 Division 2 = 40.00
Level 6 Division 1 = 50.00
Level 6 Division 2 = 40.00
(All Level 4, 7, 8, 9, 10 and JD athletes automatically qualify to States)
2) PLEASE be sure to update your athletes levels (and DIVISIONS) in the USA Gymnastics database. These numbers are what our Regional and National allotment will be based on.
3) Club and Athlete membership payments are now past due. Please refer to the current by-laws to understand the benefits of membership.
4) All clubs will need to register for States, Regionals and Nationals using the USA Gymnastics Reservation System. I will not have more details on how this is going to be implemented until next week.
5) This is an election year for all NCBGA positions. If you are interested or might be interested in any position please contact Tony Zueli ASAP to get on the ballot or ask questions about the requirements. Elections will take place at the General Membership Meeting scheduled to take place immediately following the Level 5 State Competition at Head Over Heels.
I wish everyone the best of luck and much success this season! As always, if you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.
Michelle Huffman, NCBGA Chairman/Ohana Gymnastics